The 17th FERCAP International Conference & 5th FERCI National Conference will be taking place in the historic City of Delhi, the capital of INDIA from 19th to 21st November with the theme “Strengthening International research collaboration through Good Ethical Practice” .
The Conference Objectives are as follows:
- To describe concepts, initiatives and best practices in research ethics in international collaboration.
- To describe the role of research ethics committees in promoting international collaboration.
- To describe the challenges and best ethical practices in various types of research within and outside of national boundaries.
- To describe the roles of various stakeholders (research ethics committee members, institutions, investigators, sponsors, patients and regulatory authorities) in promoting good research ethics practices within the context of globalization
The Main Conference will be November 20-21, whereas there will be a Pre-Conference workshop consisting of the following three parallel sessions:
- Roles and Responsibilities of IEC Chair/ Vice Chair
- Workshop for Member Secretary/ Secretariat (Use of Create software and Good Documentation Practices)
- Workshop for Non-technical Members (lawyer, lay person, social scientist)
More information and registration materials can be accessed by clicking here or by cutting and pasting the following link: http://ferci.org/fercap-conference/