Undergraduates: up to $ 1,000 US Dollars Post-Graduates: up to $ 3,000 US Dollars
Research Grants Available From University of Maryland Baltimore USA
The University of Maryland’s grants program supports researchers to investigate an ethics
issue associated with researches that are performed in Myanmar. Projects may be conceptual (e.g., analysis of a research ethics issue) or empirical (e.g., a survey or interview study).
Monies are available to cover costs of supplies, travel, and honorarium.
Rolling deadlines throughout the year: April 30, August 30, and December 30.
How to Apply
Research Plan (no longer than 10 double space pages) to include:
- Project title, hypothesis, and objectives
- The ethics problem to be addressed and its significance
- Methods of the proposal
- Budget: individual expense items and budget justifications for each item
Evaluation of Proposals
Proposals will be evaluated on the following items:
- The importance of the problem to be studied
- The innovative nature of the approach
- The appropriateness of the methods, the analysis plan, and approach
- The capacity of the methods and outcomes to address the objectives
- The appropriateness of the budget
Submit Application Form and Research Plan to:
Professor Henry Silverman at: firstname.lastname@example.org