This is an educational program in research methodology and research ethics for healthcare professionals who are involved with research involving human participants. This two-year program combines face-to-face and online training and the performance of a funded project at one’s home institution.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 31 MARCH 2019
The program is designed for individuals who want to become leaders in research and research ethics at their institutions, provide educational initiatives of their own, (e.g., workshops, pre- and post-graduate courses) and pursue scholarly research in the area of research ethics.
A background in research ethics is not necessary to apply to this program.
By the end of this program, the applicant will have developed:
- Specific Knowledge in Research Ethics
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Scientific and Grant Writing Skills
- Teaching and Presentation Skills
- Research Skills including statistical analysis
- Good Clinical Practice
- Leadership Skills
Performance of a project at the Trainee’s Home Institution
Full scholarships are available for up to six individuals from Myanmar.
Please submit the following application with attached materials:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One-page personal statement of career goals
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcripts from prior academic institutions
- Documentation of English proficiency (TOEFL score of > 80, IELTS score of > 7.0, or attendance at a degree program from an official English-speaking University)
- Exam Scores are not Needed at the time of Application
- Copy of passport
Please contact Henry Silverman with any questions regarding the application process.